Krazy Fish in Charlotte, NC


(Charlotte, NC) - With a name like Krazy Fish, tacos are probably not the first thing that comes to mind. However, you can't go to Krazy Fish without trying one or more of the wide variety of tacos they offer.  I was in Charlotte visiting one of my buddies formerly from Ohio, so this my instant choice for dinner when I looked up pet friendly restaurants in the area.  It was great finding a restaurant that fit both my Pescetarian lifestyle and accommodated the little diva.

Mia enjoying the patio



My buddy checking out the menu
I had the Shrimp & Grits  and Southern Fried Calamari Tacos, but the menu also feature tacos with your choice of Lemon Grass Tofu, Buffalo Fried Shrimp or Chicken, Poached Fish or Shrimp, Southern Fried Veggies, Southern Pulled Pork and many more options.  The tacos also came with a side of their Pink Gold Sauce which just set them off perfectly.  The menu was so heavenly to me I will require several more trips before I can say I've tried everything that looked good.

Krazy Fish has delicious, Southern recipe style food, a good bang your buck, as well as, a laid-back cozy atmosphere with a friendly staff.  There's no better dining experience than not only having zero complaints, but also being excited to return.  The restaurant is located a short distance from downtown and you can actually see part of the skyline from the patio.  You can click here to check out their menu and browse the many other items they offer.


Southern Fried Calamari Tacos

Shrimp & Grits

Comments