Jam On It! - The JAM Plus™ wireless Bluetooth® speaker

 (Dayton, OH) - I was in search of portable Bluetooth speaker for use around the house and this JAM Plus™ wireless Bluetooth® speaker I found on eBay had everything I wanted. It's small but sturdy with a nice rich sound for its size. It comes in a variety of colors, has a good battery life and fits most of my existing chargers.

For the $36 I paid for it, I couldn't be happier with the sound quality and ease of use.  It even has a cool voice that tells you power status and battery life.  I've paired it with my iPad, Galaxy phone and Windows laptop with no problems.
The full recharge time is listed as 3 hours which I don't think is too bad.  As an added bonus, you can pair with a second JAM Plus™ and use one as the Left speaker and one as the Right speaker for stereo sound.  I know many people are tempted to get the more expensive, well-known and maybe slightly better quality speakers, but I'm sure most people will be very content to have this little speaker as their go-to portable sound. Carry this little gem from room to room and enjoy your favorite music anywhere.

See more at Jam Audio.



Comments